Thank you for supporting the Student Nurses' Association of South Carolina! Below you will find information on how to be a sponsor for the 2013 SNA-SC State Convention.
2013 Sponsor-Exhibitor Packet
Greetings from the Student Nurses’ Association of South Carolina
SNA-SC is hosting our 62nd Annual State Convention, “Student Nurse Dreamin’: In a Holistic State of Mind”. The convention runs Friday through Sunday, October 4-6, 2013 at the North Charleston Convention Center and Embassy Suites Hotel in North Charleston, SC.
Opportunity for your organization to support our 62nd Annual Convention are currently available. Your organization will gain broad, statewide exposure to an expected 300+ attendees, as well as visitors to our website. The convention is a great opportunity to reach the student nurses entering the workforce from across the state of South Carolina.
The purpose of SNA-SC’s Convention is to:
- Provide programs in which represent current professional interest and concerns.
- Prepare and aid new graduate nurses in preparing for their job and continuing education by
- encouraging professional networking with potential employers and expose them to various
- nursing pathways.
- Have direct input into standards of nursing education and to influence the education process.
- Influence healthcare, nursing education and practice through legislative activities on a state level.
- Serve as the annual report of the office and election of new board members.
- SNA-SC is a student run organization by which student nurses are given an avenue to explore their full leadership potential. We provide quality leadership opportunities for the student nurses of South Carolina and give important up-to-date information to students entering nursing profession. We empower student nurses to find their political voice, as well as promote nursing research, awards, and scholarships. Below are several options for sponsorship and the required forms. Please submit a 2013 Sponsor Commitment Form to SNA-SC no later than Friday August 16th, 2013, In order for your name to be printed on the appropriate advertisement materials. In addition to our sponsorship packages, you may also contact Vice President Justin Chavis at firstname.lastname@example.org about creating custom sponsorships, to advertise in our Convention booklet, or on our website www.SNA-SC.org
- Sponsorship Forms
- Sponsorship Packages For 2013 Convention
- Palmetto Sponsor - $5000 contribution
- Complimentary Booth in Exhibitor Hall and Priority Placement Advertisement in Convention Bag up to 3 pieces*
- Advertisement on Convention Banner Large Logo Entering Convention Advertisement on SNA-SC.org home page***
- Advertisement on Convention Page on Website*** Specific Acknowledgement at Awards Banquet
- 4 tickets to Awards Banquet
- Full page advertisement in Convention Booklet
- Crescent Moon Sponsor - $3000 contribution
- Complimentary Booth in Exhibitor Hall
- Advertisement in Convention Bag up to 3 pieces*
- Advertisement on SNA-SC.org home page***
- Advertisement on Convention Page on Website***
- Advertisement on Convention Banner Small Logo Entering Convention Specific Acknowledgement at Awards Banquet
- 2 tickets to Awards Banquet
- 1⁄2 page advertisement in Convention Booklet**
- Magnolia Sponsor - $2000 contribution
- Complimentary Booth in Exhibitor Hall Advertisement in Convention Bag 2 piece* Advertisement on SNA-SC.org home page*** Advertisement on Convention Page on Website*** Specific Acknowledgement at Awards Banquet
- 1⁄4 page advertisement in Convention Booklet**
- Yellow Jessamine Sponsor - $1000 contribution
- 1⁄2 off Booth in Exhibitor Hall
- Advertisement in Convention Bag 1 piece* Advertisement on SNA-SC.org home page*** Advertisement on Convention Page on Website*** 1⁄2 page logo in convention booklet
- Carolina Wren Sponsor - $500 contribution
- Advertisement on Convention Page on Website*** 1⁄2 page logo in convention booklet
- *Advertising pieces must be supplied by the sponsoring organization. Examples of appropriate advertising may include pens and other items with organization’s name, brochures, CD-Roms, etc.
- **Convention booklet advertising can be upgraded
- *** All website advertising will begin upon receipt of payment and expire 3 months after convention.
- Exhibitor Booth Fees Convention 2013
- All booths will be set with one table and two chairs. $500........ Hospitals/Medical Companies
- $300........ Universities and Technical institutions
- $250........ Local Businesses and Non-profit organizations (If you would like to be the exclusive seller of a
- certain item on a given day, this can be arranged for an additional fee.)
- $250........Vacant booth with material available (this will include table space without a representative present. We will need to know in advance if you need SNA-SC to set your material up for you.)
- Advertisement Options Convention 2013
- Please check the advertisement package for your business/organization
- $200........ Sponsorship advertisement - full page in convention booklet
- $125........ Sponsorship advertisement - half page size in convention booklet
- $75.......... Sponsorship advertisement - quarter page size in convention booklet
- $100........ Sponsorship logo - 2 months display on webpage www.sna-sc.org
- $250........ Sponsorship logo - 3 months display on convention webpage and full page in convention booklet
- Please print and mark the corresponding option(s) listed on the following page and enclose your custom Total Package amount to:
- Re: Future of Nursing PO Box 1305 Columbia, SC
- If there are any questions or concerns once payment is made, please contact convention planner Justin Chavis, Vice President at email@example.com.
- Other contacts:
- Elizabeth Ferraro, SNA-SC President at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauren Bailey, SNA-SC President-Elect at email@example.com