Hi! I’m Katie and I am so excited to serve as SNA-SC Secretary for the 2020 term. I was born in Staten Island, NY; lived a large part of my life in Norton, MA; and now reside in Cary, NC. I love North Carolina and would love to move back post-graduation, but I also love big cities, so I’m excited to see where life takes me! Ive attended the University of South Carolina Columbia since 2017, as I am now a senior and am expected to graduate this December. I’d love to work in something related to Women’s Health, but I am also interested in other floors such as the ICU. I am very open minded and I know I’ll be so happy with any job working as a nurse. Some of my favorite hobbies include hiking, cooking, and hanging out with my best friends. I am a big advocate for taking breaks and self care, especially since I began nursing school. I cannot wait to serve on the executive board this year and work alongside such incredible people! Let’s make this year the best one yet!
- Records minutes at all Executive Board meetings and submits to NSNA
- Responsible for storing and organizing constituent minutes and roasters collected from school chapters
- As a service, and to standardize the format, here is a minutes template to be used for your institution's SNA Board meetings. The template can also be downloaded from our forms page. Please submit your monthly minutes to Secretary Katie Milo via google forms, which can be found under the membership tab.
- Please fill out this constituency form with your SNA chapter's most up-to-date Executive Board Contact Information and submit it here.
- As secretary, I help ensure your local chapter stays connected with the state board, as well as collecting and organizing your local chapters minutes. It is very important that you explore the local chapters tab to view more about how I can help your chapter, including specific constituency and minute submission procedures.