Rules for KAPLAN Jeopardy Bowl
- Purpose of this game is to have fun receiving nursing facts!
- The questions come from information contained in the Kaplan the NCLEX course materials and nursing textbooks.
- You may not always agree with the answer, but please don’t argue.
- These questions are not NCLEX-style questions but review nursing facts.
- All buzzers work as demonstrated before the game starts.
- All answers must be given in the form of a question.
- You may not confer with your team members to decide on an answer. All answers must be determined individually.
- The audience may not provide answers to any team.
- When the buzzer sounds, the reader will stop and the team member must provide an answer.
- Points are added if the answer is correct.
- Points are deducted if the answer is incorrect.
- If a team member gives an incorrect answer before the complete question is read, the entire question will be read to the opposing team and an opposing team member may answer.
- The team with the highest point total at the end of the final round will receive the Grand Prize.
- The runner up will receive the second prize.